Wow! Can you believe it? We are already almost a week into 2016. I have decided that this year, I want to accomplish 33 things. Why did I pick that number? Simple! Because I will be 33 in 2016!
So here is my list: I will come back in 365 days and see where I am at! So here’s to 2016!!!
- Read 12 books
- Loose 52 lbs
- Walk 10,000 steps everyday (approx 1780 miles!)
- Ride my bike more
- Unplug at night
- Become a 3 star rated daycare program
- Transition Baby P into her big girl bed
- Find our forever home
- Take time for myself
- Start night yoga
- Become healthier (80/20 works for me!)
- Complete 5 craft projects
- Take Baby P camping at least 3 times
- Meal plan weekly..EVERY WEEK!
- Blog at least twice a week…EVERY WEEK!
- Stress Less
- Visit somewhere new
- Step out of my comfort zone and try something new
- Successfully finish at least one round of Whole 30.
- Get outside more
- Learn to love myself for who I am
- Turn off the TV
- Really listen and be present
- Get the whole house organized
- Feel comfortable in my own skin
- Love harder
- Get all of our friends together at least one time this summer
- Move more during the day
- Organize pictures
- Decorate the house
- Learn to say “no” and not feel bad about it
- Join a club or something to get more me time
- ENJOY, LOVE, and LIVE everyday!
What do you want to accomplish in 2016?
Wow! One holiday is over and the other is just around the corner..literally! It has been a busy Thanksgiving. I took closed the child care program on Wednesday (before Thanksgiving) and reopened on Tuesday (after Thanksgiving).
On Wednesday, Baby P and I ran some errands and then spent the afternoon making cupcakes for our Thanksgiving family festivities. Thank you Pinterest!
On Thursday morning, I was at Meijer by 3:30AM in order to get in line for the sale. I love the #BlackFriday shopping excursions. Hubby stayed home with Baby P and they slept in. I was out of Meijer by 6:30am (after standing in line until 6:00AM for the Fitbit Charge HR (and a few other things). I also went to Rural King and was back home for good by 7:45AM.
After returning home, I was able to get a nap in before we went to my inlaws for dinner. After dinner, we sat around for awhile, watched some football, and then it was time to head back out. By 5pm, Hubby and I were standing in line at Kohls. After Kohls, we went to Target, and Old Navy. Crowds were surprisingly low this year. (Hubby was thankful for that!) We were completely done by 7:50pm.
Friday morning, we were back at it by 6am at Sams Club. This day took a little longer because we went to more stores and also stopped for breakfast. When we finished shopping, other then a few miscellaneous items, everyone is done! We have 95% finished our Christmas shopping before December 1!!!!
So, tell me…
Did you go Black Friday shopping? Have you started Christmas shopping yet?